Saturday, May 10, 2008

May I Mimic?











These outfits from the always lovely olsen twins, dug up from my inspiration files. Anyone looking through my computer must think I am the ultimate creeper, I have so many paparazzi pictures of random celebrities with a pair of shoes I was lusting after or a purse I thought I would die without.
Oh dear, even some of those metallic boho bags from a couple of years back are still stored in there, I really have to do some cleaning out of my computer!
Anyway, I'll hopefully get around to posting my outfit later, I have quite a busy day today, shopping, lunch, friends house, party, etc. But I just woke up and am running hours late, but I thought I'd leave you all with this little bunch of pictures for now :)
Hope you liked!

2 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

please do take picture if you mimic the above outfit, I find the olsens quite fascinating.

FASHION CHALET said...

The Olsens always have the best style. Can't beat it! Great article. :)